For 15 years, Health Rhythms has provided fun, evidence-based exercise that promotes community, social connections and ensures a healthy non-strenuous workout.
No drumming or musical experience is needed to join this supportive group. Health Rhythms percussion based wellness practices use the drum as a tool for communication and personal expression.
Benefits of the program include improved immune function, decreased stress and improved mood as measured by clinical research.
Drums and other instruments will be provided. Just come to class in comfortable clothing with an open mind and a willingness to explore!
When: 4 weeks of drumming! (Please note: While Coach Jen would love to have you for all 4 sessions, it is not required. You are welcome to join one session, all sessions, or any number in between.)
- 7pm to 8pm Sunday May 6th, May 13th, May 20th and June 3rd.
- **NO CLASS 5/27 MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND**.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early as class with start promptly at 7pm.
- $18 per session if you pre-register. $20 per session at the door.
- Seniors and Students receive 10% discount if they pre-register.
- Register here. Bodysattva’s front office will also be happy to take cash and check payments (made payable to Jennifer Matthews) for class(es) on Mondays & Wednesdays thru Fridays between 10am and 5:30pm.
For additional information or questions please contact Coach Jen: (805) 244-6878 or e-mail.